Associate Broker / Auctioneer
(308) 532-9300 (O)
(308) 530-0221 (C)
Click Images to Enlarge
"FRANKLIN COUNTY WILDLIFE FARM"
SELLER: WILLIAM A. TRINGE, JR., ATTORNEY, REFEREE
854.1 ± ACRES :: 1 PARCEL
|AUCTION SITE:||AG BUILDING @ FRANKLIN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS|
|1217 ROAD G|
|AUCTION DATE:||May 19th, 2014|
|CLOSE DATE||JUNE 2, 2014, or as soon as the court approves the sale|
|TIME:||1:00 PM CST|
This is a re-sale. The opening bid is the upset bid of $1,350,000.00. Any bid at re-sale must exceed that amount.
PROPERTY LOCATION 3 miles Northwest of Franklin, Nebraska (I Road runs along south side, 30½ Road runs along the east side)
Township 2 North, Range 15 West of the 6th P.M., Franklin County, Nebraska:
Section 14: SW1/4SW1/4
Section 15: Lot 1, Lot 2, SE1/4 and W1/2
Section 22: NE1/4 and W1/2 SE1/4
Section 23: W1/2NW1/4
|Certified Irrigated Acres||92.0|
|Summer Pasture | Grass||391.0|
|TOTAL TAXABLE ACRES||854.1±|
|TAXES - 2013 REAL ESTATE||$11,743.62|
|TAXES - 2013 OCCUPATION||$601.60|
To the local community this property is known as “The Shipman’s”. This diverse property has much to offer with the cropland, pasture and wildlife habitat. It has great access from the county maintained gravel roads and is 2 miles from the highway. There is 3 phase electric power on the property and many very nice building spots if that’s what you’re looking for.
The irrigated and non-irrigated cropland lies on either side of Center Creek in multiple tracts. Some of the cropland has been in the CRP program for many years and expired 2 years ago. There are 92 Lower Republican NRD Certified Irrigated Acres registered with the irrigation well on the property. The NRD allows for pooling with wells and there are also 114 LRNRD CIA’s registered to the irrigation well that are on the neighbors land. Please contact Duane McClain for complete information about the arrangement with the irrigation well. The irrigation well and motor are capable of pumping 1000 gallons per minute. The water level is at 80 feet.
There is steel building on the property for storage. The grazing pasture is watered from an electric submersible stock well located near the steel building. 250 acres of this land has been mechanically leveled for ease of traversing with vehicle or ATV. Most of the property was planted with native warm season grasses over 20 years ago, and pasture is healthy and well-established. Over 100 acres are regularly hayed, producing high-quality hay, and over 400 acres of pasture is available.
The water way through this property has as many as 100 warm water springs on it, providing open water for animals and livestock year round. Some of these springs fill a couple acre pond on the property which provides a fantastic setting for wildlife, duck hunting and even a future home site. There are 5 ponds on the property, 3 of which are spring-fed, and overflow all year long. The largest pond is stocked with fish.
Center Creek flows through this property for a mile and there are also small creeks that start on this property that feed into Center Creek. The NRD just recently cleared some of the trees and brush from the creeks to enhance the flow, this will also work to enhance the wildlife opportunities.
This property boasts plentiful deer, turkey and other wildlife, as well as wild mushrooms. There is approximately 200 acres of timber that have been maintained in groves to provide cover for wildlife. Cedar trees have been kept out of the pastures. Some of the property has hills and valleys providing great ATV trails.
Don’t miss this opportunity!!
- Method of Sale: The sale of this property shall be at Public Auction. Property will be offered in 1 Parcel.
- Earnest Deposit: 20% earnest deposit required day of auction with the signing of a Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc. purchase agreement.
- Closing: Cash or Certified Funds due upon closing, which is to be on or before Monday, June 2 2014, or as soon as the court approves the sale.
- Taxes: 2013 real estate and occupation taxes paid by Seller. All 2014 taxes to be paid by the Buyer.
- Title: Seller to convey title by referee deed. A title insurance commitment showing good merchantable title is available for review prior to Auction. The cost of title insurance and escrow closing fees to be divided equally between buyer and seller.
- Agency: All representatives of Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc. are acting as agents of the Seller: William A. Tringe, Jr., Attorney, Referee.
- Possession: Full possession will be given upon closing, which is to be on or before June 2, 2014, or as soon as the court approves the sale.
- Minerals: All mineral rights owned by sellers will pass to buyers.
- Well Info: Registered NE Well #G-065826 includes 92 Certified Irrigated Acres.
- NRD INFO: Property is in the Lower Republican NRD and is subject to all rules and regulations of the NRD.
- All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. We urge the buyer to inspect and rely upon his own conclusions.
- Confirmation: Sale is final only upon confirmation by the District Court of Franklin County, Nebraska. This is a re-sale, and the opening bid is the upset bid of $1,350,000. Any bid at re-sale must exceed that amount.
- Announcements day of sale will take precedence over information provided herein.