Mike Lashley of Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc., has over 35 years of real estate brokerage experience. He knows land well and lives to sell it. He is a gifted down to earth professional who naturally builds long lasting relationships with his clients.
Mike is an avid hunter, fisherman and guide with deep roots in the West Central area of Nebraska.
“I’ve hunted game in eighteen states. I’ve chased deer, elk, turkey, and upland game. I wouldn’t trade any of the other states for Nebraska. For a person that wants to hunt or fish, Nebraska is the mixed bag capital of the world.”
Mobile: (308) 530-0134
Lucy Thierer, is a Sales Associate & the Office Manager with Lashley Land and
Recreational Brokers, Inc. She is proud to be a part of the team specializing in farm, ranch and recreational properties. From growing up on a farm in Kansas to ranching in the Sandhills of Nebraska to breeding and raising Quarter horses and Corrientes in SW Nebraska, Lucy has the background, knowledge and experience to help sellers and buyers achieve their goals.
Lucy enjoys camping out with the horses, trail riding, fishing, boating, arrowhead hunting in the Sandhills of Nebraska and participates in triathlons and 5K runs.
Mobile: (308) 539-4260
Scott Saults, is a Real Estate Associate Broker of Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc. Growing up in Western Nebraska, Scott’s passion for the outdoors was fostered hunting ducks and pheasants with his father and brother. His 10 years of real estate experience and a deep love of the land make for a great addition to the business.
He has also been involved in agriculture for 30 years, with the bulk of that experience in training horses and cattle production.
He lives near Big Springs, Nebraska and raises cattle & horses with his wife and three children. Scott especially enjoys helping out of state clients find that “perfect property”. Scott is very excited to be a part of Cabela’s Trophy Properties and Lashley Land.
Mobile: (308) 289-1383
Having lived in Lincoln County, NE all his life, he is very active on many boards in the area, including Area Chamber and Development, Nebraskaland Days, County Extension and Chamber Ag Committee. For over 20 years he traveled the state participating in team ropings and rodeos. He knows and appreciates Nebraska and the way of life it offers.
As a former cattle buyer & feeder, Duane has used his contacts and knowledge of ranching and cattle feeding to become a successful farm and ranch salesman. Duane is an auctioneer and owns a personal property auction business that works hand in hand when marketing farm and ranch properties. His experience aides in Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers ability to more readily market real estate at auction. Duane has the ability to get to know your needs as a Seller and your desires as a Buyer.
Give Duane a call to visit about your farm & ranch real estate needs and how Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers can assist you.
Mobile: (308) 530-0221
Amy Johnston is the Marketing Director for Lashley Land and is also a licensed real estate sales associate.
Amy has over 15 years in Business Development and Marketing in the Consulting and Technology sectors, traveling extensively in Latin America, Africa, and North America. After great success and valuable experience abroad, Amy has come home to North Platte to work here at Lashley Land with her father, Mike Lashley. Amy is an avid outdoors person, with great love and admiration for the beauty of Nebraska landscapes. Amy loves to find what is special about each listing by Lashley Land and creating marketing collateral that demonstrates all that a given property has to offer.
Amy enjoys hiking along the Platte River, and camping, boating, and swimming in the clear waters of Central Nebraska’s lakes. She loves to spend time with her family and teaching her children about “the Good Life” in Nebraska!
Lashley Land & Recreational Brokers
A Real Estate Service Like No Other!
• A Broker that specializes in hunting land. Mike Lashley has hunted upland game, waterfowl, and big game avidly for 40 years. He knows what a hunter wants and expects.
• A Broker that can provide the hunter with a professional full service outfitter. Fully guided hunts for all of the mixed bag available in Nebraska.
• A Broker that can arrange either trespass fees for day hunts, or season hunting leases. He knows where the best hunting lands are and knows who owns them. He can put the landowner and the hunter together professionally.
• A Broker that is a consultant to the landowner for the development of wildlife habitat.
- Pond and Slough development
- Food Plots
- Finding Farm and grazing tenants who work with the landowner to enhance wildlife habitat development.
• A Broker that is an expert in finding government programs to pay the landowner for developing wildlife habitats.
• A Broker that also serves as a farm manager. He knows who the most reliable farmers are to provide the owner with income and good land stewardship.